Goat Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato Crostini
Category : Recipes
- Goat cheese
- Sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- Balsamic glaze (store-bought or you can make it)
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Thin Italian bread
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet; set aside.
- Drizzle olive on bread and dust with garlic powder. Bake in oven for about 7 minutes or until toasted and crispy. Let cool slightly before adding goat cheese.
- Spread goat cheese on each piece of bread, top with sun dried tomatoes, drizzle of balsamic glaze, and fresh basil.